Join the Pack!
Meet Gus and Join the Pack!
We love our therapy dog, Gus, and everyone who meets him agrees! He loves visiting kids and families at the hospital to spread joy, and he greets everyone who comes to our House. You can join him in bringing “paws”itivity to the families we serve – and have fun doing it!
By joining the Pawsitivity Pack, you’ll be helping kids and their families stay close when they are sick or injured. Pack members receive:
- An exclusive Pawsitivity Pack Membership Packet in the mail
- A Bark Bank to fill up with coins and bring back to the House
- Special invitations to join Gus at events
- A personal birthday message
- The quarterly Pawsitivity Pack Newsletter with information, activities, and MORE!
If you are interested in joining Gus’s Pawsitivity PACK, fill out the form BELOW TO REGISTER AND use the button at the end of the form to pay your $25 registration fee. thank you!
For each additional child you register, the fee is $10. If you are registering more than three children at once, need more information or want to ask specific questions about the program, please contact Director of Operations, Kellie Montgomery, at PawsitivityPack@rmhcmichiana.org or by phone at 574.647.7711.