Summary: RMHC Hospitality Associates assist the staff with guest and volunteer relations to maintain consistency and continuity to ensure a positive experience for both guest families and volunteers.
Reports to: Director of Operations
Duties and Skills:
- Assist the Director of Operations and Staff with day to day operations of the Ronald McDonald House.
- Welcomes guests in person or on the telephone.
- Completes guest registration processes and provides background check for all guests over 18 years.
- Maintains security protocol and issues security wristbands appropriately.
- Maintains a clean and organized reception area and work space.
- Contributes to the team effort assisting in other tasks as deemed necessary.
- Works alongside volunteers to ensure they are having a positive experience while volunteering.
- Maintains continuity between volunteer shifts using exceptional communication skills.
- Survey staff regularly to assess needs for volunteer assistance.
- Work with volunteers to resolve issues and promote cooperation and completion of tasks.